Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Winner of Baby themed challenge

Hello Everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather and the long weekend (here in the States). I want to personally THANK all the Veterans out there for giving me and my family the Freedom and the life we have today.  Without them it wouldn't be possible.  These people put their lives on the line for my Freedom, how can you ever Thank them enough?? So if there are any who are reading this THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts from everyone here at the Sisterhood.

I enjoyed all the adorable baby projects.  I am hoping to be making some baby projects shortly (not for me lol) so they really came in handy.

I would also like to thank our wonderful Sponsor CRAFTIN' DESERT DIVAS for donating the prize for this challenge.

And now for our Top 3 Sisters ....
I am happy to announce the Top Sister who won the amazing prize donated by Craftin' Desert Divas is....

Congratulations Ladies!!!
Remember to grab your badge from our side bar to showcase on your blogs.

JANIS ... Please email me at our2angelsinheaven@comcast.net so I can get your information and pass it on to our sponsor.  Please include your contact information, mailing address and the stamp set of your choice. I can't wait to see what you create with them.

Thank you all for playing along with us!! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another great challenge here at the Sisterhood.

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats to all the winners, adorable projects by all!!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Congratulations to our winners. Beautiful creations!

Darlene said...

WooHoo! Congrats ladies ... fabulous creations everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Crazy AWESOME baby projects! These are outstanding!

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! I'm so excited!

Annemaritta said...

Yay! Thank you for choosing Baby Girl keepsake in your top three. Feels very warm and nice inside my heart <3

Unknown said...

Congrats Janis and Top 3. You did an awesome job!!! I'm happy to have sponsored. I will mail out Janis her stamp set she won.